The Thrift Shop is closed during winter.
Check out our treasures & finds! You can bank on us!
You will find:
Donations are gratefully accepted Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., from mid-March through mid-December. Tax receipts are available upon request. Items needed:
- Clean women’s and men’s clothing pressed and in good condition
- Jewelry, handbags, and accessories;
- Toys, games, puzzles, books, CD’s, and DVD’s
- Housewares, decorative accessories, kitchen utensils, glassware, china, pots, and pans
- Small electronics/appliances in working order, lamps, and new stuffed toys, (at the discretion of the Thrift Shop)
The Thrift Shop does not accept large electronics/appliances, baby furniture, furniture, or old computer hardware.
Plenty of parking is available near the shop entrance. Signs easily direct you to your destination, which is on the left side of the church towards the back of the building. A dressing room is available in the shop.
For more information, or to receive e-mail notices for special events, please contact the church at email@example.com.