The purpose of RCC Mission and Outreach program is to support missionaries and mission activities with time, talent, and financial support both locally and internationally. The committee also organizes congregational response to emergencies and natural disasters. Some specific mission and outreach programs of Rye Congregational Church has are:
- Members of the congregation assist with serving Salvation Army dinners and ringing the Red Kettle Bell at Christmas
- Gloves and hats are collected for children
- Food donations are delivered to Operation Blessing
- We support Seacoast Family Promise, an organization devoted to housing and feeding our homeless neighbors with families.
- The church has sent young people on mission trips with Youth Works to help disadvantaged children in other cities.
- Several members of the church sponsor needy children through Compassion International.
- At Christmas, donations are made to Cross Roads.
- Rye Congregational Church is able to send financial aid to various missions already established in Asia through Go Ye Fellowship.
- In Africa, support goes to Rwanda Child Association which feeds children daily.
- At Christmas, shoeboxes are filled for children around the world in conjunction with Samaritan’s Purse.